In 2009, we expanded Troy Companies and formed Troy Realty Management to meet the needs of property owners and investors throughout the Chicago area. What began as a solution for banks who were suddenly overwhelmed caring for clients’ foreclosed properties soon evolved into a full-service entity serving owners of all property types.
Property owners and investors choose Troy to manage their real estate for a variety of reasons:
- We are a local, family-owned company. Our clients always have a direct line of communication to the decision makers.
- We know the Chicago area from every angle and direction – neighborhoods, streets, properties - the works. We dilligently track the real estate market to stay on top of trends and issues that may impact our clients. Our insights prove to be invaluable time and time again.
- Our simple structure and size affords us the flexibility to move and act quickly. There is no “red tape” to impede us from adapting to each individual client's needs and desires.
- We are committed to maintaining solid relationships with tenants. We encourage dialogue and feedback, and advise tenants to reach out to us 24/7 if they have concerns or challenges.
- We have the programs in place to proactively manage lease expirations and renewals. We communicate frequently so you’ll always know where your properties stand in terms of occupancy, condition, and what’s happening in the area.
Typical services include collecting rental payments from tenants, managing maintenance and repairs, and on-site management. Over the years we’ve managed homes, condominiums, multi-unit properties, new construction, retail, office and industrial space.
Whether you have a portfolio of mixed-use properties or one multi-family residential building, or you’re considering purchasing real estate for the first time, Troy Realty Management has the experience and know-how to maximize your investment.
To learn more about Troy Realty Management’s property management services, call us at 773-792-3000 or email us @ [email protected]